Health experts warn that Ingesting high-concentration hydrogen peroxide as a “natural cure” or cleansing agent may risk your health severely. Experts concern over alternative drinking “therapies” that promote the health benefits of potent peroxide. Rsearchers say that the so-called “super water” cures are anything but curative. with ingestion leading to heart attack, stroke, and in some cases, death. Study lead author Dr. Benjamin Hatte says that “Alternative medicine practices are not always safe,” concluding that ingestion of high-concentration peroxide can be life-threatening.
This video was produced by YT Wochit News using